Fitness Center Etiquette
Please use proper etiquette when using the Fitness Center to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Kids between the ages of 10-13 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The parent must be within eye sight of the child while working out.
• Must wear exercise clothes and sneakers (NO jeans, slacks, belts, open toes, dress shoes)
• Must be at least 14 years of age
• NO gym bags permitted on the fitness floor
• NO cell phone calls are permitted on the fitness floor (Please use lobby area)
• NO opened or covered containers (must have a cap or tight lid)
• NO loud or excessive grunting or screaming
• Please refrain from use of profanity
• Return all dumbbells, plates balls & other accessories back to the proper storage locations
• Please wipe down all equipment when finished
Thank you for making your fitness center enjoyable for all!
Fitness Center Hours
Monday-Friday 5 AM to 9 PM
Saturday 7 AM to 5 PM
Sunday 7 AM to 5 PM
Our Child Watch Center is available Monday - Friday 9AM -12PM and Monday Evenings 6PM - 8PM; for children 6 months through 5 years old. This service is available to members and non-members using our facility for $3 per child per 90 minutes.