Fitness Center Hours
Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Classes are now available
Fitness Center Etiquette
Please use proper etiquette when using the Fitness Center to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Kids between the ages of 10-12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The parent must be within eye sight of the child while working out.
• Must wear exercise clothes and sneakers (NO jeans, slacks, belts, open toes, dress shoes)
• NO gym bags permitted on the fitness floor
• NO cell phone calls are permitted on the fitness floor (Please use lobby area)
• NO opened or covered containers (must have a cap or tight lid)
• NO loud or excessive grunting or screaming
• Please refrain from use of profanity
• Return all dumbbells, plates balls & other accessories back to the proper storage locations
• Please wipe down all equipment when finished
Thank you for making your fitness center enjoyable for all!