BELIEVE IT OR NOT, PICKLEBALL HAS MORE TO DO WITH TENNIS THAN IT DOES WITH PICKLES!
If you’re an avid Pickleball player or recently hooked on this fun paddle sport, come on over to the Riegel Ridge Community Center to enjoy a game in a social atmosphere.
Never played Pickleball before? You may be surprised by how quickly you catch on to the fastest growing sport in America! It’s a great sport for all ages and abilities that provides not only healthy exercise and activity, but also allows for positive social interaction.
Pickleball, was created for all skill levels, combining the elements of tennis, ping pong and badminton. The rules are simple, the game is easy to learn, it's tons of fun and a decent workout.
While Pickleball can be a competitive workout, it’s easy to learn and play! Pickleball is played on a court smaller than a tennis court with a net, a paddle and a ball similar to that of a wiffle ball. You can play inside or outside or even create your own makeshift court. To learn the rules of Pickleball and more about the sport, visit: www.usapa.org.
The RRCC offers:
- CASUAL Beginner/Intermediate Play
- Two courts available
- $5 per hour (Max two hour play) ** No refunds **
- Registration opens mid month the month prior to play
- Each person must be registered individually, payment is required at time of registration. A credit card on file is required
- We kindly ask you to provide us a valid email address
- Adults Only 18 yrs. +
- Mondays 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Tuesday 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Fridays 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Sundays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm